Why minimalist interiors are good for you? 7 examples
There’s no better place than your own home. But sometimes it also can be a cause of discomfort. Especially when weary after work you cross the doorstep to see the disorder that is disturbing you internally.
Don’t let your home make you depressed! Our homes should be our sanctuaries – places to escape and relax.
Let’s look at some ways to change your home from a depress cave to a mood-enhancing place. The first step will be to familiarize yourself with the minimalist interiors. Scientific research shows that minimalists are happier both in their homes and in life 🙂
Her are 7 examples of why minimalist interiors are good for you:
1. Surround yourself with beautiful simple objects, furniture, works of art. Exposed in this way, they automatically attract attention and evoke reflection.
2. Enjoy a bright, open space – remember that small dark rooms can cause a gloomy or closed-in feeling.
3. Get rid of the excessive amount of distracting accessories and dust and allergen-carrying home additives.
4. An interesting variation of minimalism is soft-minimalism – slightly softened by warm colours and less sharp shapes. Often identified with the Swedish concept of home warmth – Hygge or Norwegian Kos
5. The rooms decorated in neutral colours, full of natural light – give the impression of an open airy space. This has a significant impact on your mood. Believe or not 😉
6. The Scandinavian style also means ergonomics. Appropriate arrangement of the room or objects has a huge impact on our functioning and mental rest.
7. If you work from home, you spend a lot of time at it. Don’t let the interior become tedious. It is also worth to choosing products of excellent quality and one of a kind – like presented desk
Are you ready to embrace a more calm and happy home? It doesn’t mean that you have to get rid of all of your personal objects or live in a sterile environment, it just means that a simple home that has balance, symmetry and minimalism will make you happier.
In case of any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.
SFD Furniture Design
#WLCM_HOME #WLCM_CRAFT #WLCM_DESIGN #WLCM_NATURE
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE?
Why us? SFD Furniture Design’s brand values make our solid oak furniture unique
You can get the best custom furniture designs developed into classy yet fitting for your interiors. In SFD brand we design and create s…
Daily cleaning of oil-treated wood tables – how to clean wood tables?
Oil-treated wooden furniture is very resistant to dust and water and small scratches and stains are not easily visible. …
How many people can I seat at my oak dining table?
Are you wondering how many people you can seat at the dining table? In our article, we’ve put together a quick guide on table sizes a…
BLACK FOREST modern oak dining table (+bench available)
€ 1.330 – € 2.870
BASIC TIO modern industrial oak coffee table
€ 1.330 – € 2.870
BASIC TRE II oak wood dining table (+bench available)
€ 1.030 – € 3.020