SFD Furniture Design
At SFD Furniture Design, we are dedicated to ensuring that every customer has a positive, gratifying buying experience. For further information, see the policies for our store listed below.
The owner of the SFD Furniture Design online shop (https://sfd-craft.com/) – hereinafter referred to as “the Shop” – is the producer of SFD Furniture Design brand furniture, Artur Przedzienkowski (hereinafter referred to as “the Seller”), running the company: “SFD MEBLE ARTUR PRZEDZIENKOWSKI”, adress: ul. Jęczmienna 44, Karbowo, 87-300 Brodnica, Poland, NIP: 8741602676, REGON: 340671521, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +48500008353.
The following general terms and conditions of the purchase transaction are part of the agreement between the Seller and each Customer. By using the Shop, you accept the terms and conditions.
Sales and Purchase Agreement, Offer
1. The Seller offers its products to the Customers at the Shop. Each product is made bespoke to each Customer order. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. For goods that are made from a natural product such as wood, it is not possible to guarantee that the goods would have the same colour or pattern as the item viewed on the product images. Depending on the batch of wood, it has its own unique features, colour and wood grain. Due to differences in monitors and the web search engines, the colours of products in the pictures may also appear slightly different from the original. These differences are minor and completely irrelevant to the quality of the product.
2. The Customer chooses the product by placing it in the “Basket”. Until the order is confirmed the Customer has the right to view and modify his or hers order and to cancel it. By placing an order, one should understand the choice of type and the number of products, clicking the “Add to basket”, viewing the basket and click “Proceed to checkout”, filling in the data in the order form, choosing the payment method and then confirming and sending the order by clicking the “Place order” button.
3. All products offered by the Seller are a binding offer. With the order confirmation, the Buyer accepts the offer. Then the Seller confirms the transaction by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address given by the Customer. A confirmation email confirms the acceptance of the order, and gives information on further processing. Upon receipt of the confirmation of the acceptance of the order, a purchase agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
4. If any problems with delivery or any other obstacles that would hinder the order fulfilment may occur, the Seller is obliged to notify the Customer about the situation. Partial fulfilment of the order in this case is possible only after it has been agreed upon by both parties.
5. The Seller allows Customer to set up a user account on the Shop website and may provide a Newsletter service for Customers who wish to receive it.
Payment, shipment, delivery time
1. The fulfilment of the order starts after the Customers payment is recorded on the Sellers account.
2. The Seller accepts these payment methods:
– traditional wire transfer in EUR within 7 days from the date of placing the order
- Credit Card (Stripe) Master Card, VISA, American Express
- Apple Pay, Google Pay
3. The delivery time and the shipping cost are specified individually for each item in the product description.
4. The delivery time is the same as lead-time.
5. All products are shipped from Poland. The Seller always strive to deliver all items on time, but for the international delivery the lead-time may be longer. Although delays can occur, it is just as likely for items to arrive before the estimated lead-time. The Customer is always notified about the expected delivery date or its changes.
6. If the delivery of the order fails, because the delivery address has been given incorrectly or incompletely by the Customer, a new delivery attempt is made only if the Customer cover re-shipping costs. The new shipping cost is the same as the shipping cost specified in the product description. Re-shipping takes place only after payment of the shipping cost.
1. The return of an order is possible within 14 days of receiving your order.
2. The returned item has to be in original, sellable condition.
3. You shall notify the Seller about your intention to return your order.
4. Always inspect your goods when they arrive. Any damage must be reported imminently to the Seller by email or by phone within 2 days of receipt.
5. The refund is issued within 14 days after receipt of the item. The refund includes the item price but not the shipping costs.
6. The items must be returned to the Sellers address. The cost of returning items is the responsibility of the Customer.
7. The returned item must be properly packaged to prevent damage during transport. Damages incurred during the shipment to the Seller are the responsibility of the Customer.
8. The items that are ordered to Customer’s specifications (different size, colour, material etc.) cannot be refunded or returned, once production has begun.
1. Terms of warranty are the same as the European Union regulations.
2. For the product to be covered by warranty repair or replacement, the following conditions must be met:
– the product is only used and stored indoors,
– there must be no sudden change in temperature or humidity in the room,
– you cannot use sharp tools when unpacking,
– periodic maintenance and daily care must be fulfilled in accordance with the provided instruction,
– use only recommended wood preservatives,
– written protocol from the driver or courier (in the event of the product being defective or damaged on arrival)
3. The warranty does not cover mechanical damage resulting from the misuse of the product (eg damage from impact etc.).
Intellectual property rights
All SFD Furniture Design products, graphics and texts are owned by SFD MEBLE ARTUR PRZEDZIENKOWSKI company and cannot be copied or used for commercial purposes without a permission.
1. In matters not covered by these terms and conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code of Poland shall apply
2. The Seller has the right to use the Customer’s information only for the processing Customer’s orders.
If you still have questions, get in touch with us right away.